New Art Aug 2010 009Thanks for checking out my web site.  All of my work is done with linoleum blocks.  I carve them with sharp carving tools and usually use a magnifying glass.  I either print on paper or fabric.  When I am printing on paper, I use regular block printing ink, usually water soluble. Fabric is a different matter.  There I use an ink that is permanent to the fabric.  It is heat set with an iron.  “Tulip and Poppies” is an example on an overprint on Mulberry paper.

I live in Santa Cruz, California and have my studio in my home.  Let me know what you think, Jody Bare